'/> Munchkin Meatballs: Baked Turkey And Vegetable Meatballs

Info Populer 2022

Munchkin Meatballs: Baked Turkey And Vegetable Meatballs

Munchkin Meatballs: Baked Turkey And Vegetable Meatballs
Munchkin Meatballs: Baked Turkey And Vegetable Meatballs

I am constantly looking for new ways to make my daughters meals even more nutritious.  So far her toddler kegemaranes seem to be cheerios, fruit, pastas, ice pops and meatballs.  If I would allow it I am sure she would eat fruit, pasta and Cheerios all day. 

As a mom I feel a lot of responsibility for what my family is eating, so I started to work with what is in front of me (what she actually likes).  I started creating ice pops packed with delicious and nutritious fruit and yogurt to make her snacks healthier.

The veggies have been a huge kehilangan nalar s.  Aside from cucumber coins, she will eat peas, every couple of days, I can't seem to get her to eat any real veggies.  So, I started working on this meatball recipe.  It is so versatile and perfect with spaghetti and red sauce, in sweet and sour sauce, today we are enjoying these over a bed of egg noodles with some simple 5 minute homemade brown gravy.

Packed with vegetables, I chose carrots and zucchini for this recipe because they are always readily available and the flavor will not overpower the dishes that you serve these meatballs with.  Look at those moist and delicious meatballs with ribbons of carrot and zucchini running though.  Although I call these Munchkin Meatballs, Chad and I both love and enjoy these.  I am sure you will too!





Struggling with your kids to eat anything nutritious?  These 3 popsicles are something to make everyone happy! My toddler gobbles these up!

Munchkin Meatballs: Baked Turkey and Vegetable Meatballs
Makes approximately 48 meatballs
16 ounces lean ground turkey
1 carrot, peeled and grated
1 zucchini, peeled and grated
½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 egg
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper

Preheat panggangan to 350°F.  Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.  Set aside. 

In a large bowl combine all ingredients.  Mix until combined, do not over mix (over mixing can cause tough meatballs).  Using a 1 tablespoon scoop to portion, lightly form the mixture into meatballs a little more than ½ ounce each.

Place meatballs on baking sheet (make sure they are not touching).  Bake for 20 minutes.

Enjoy!

Click here for a printable version of this recipe - .com  

All recipes, photography and content are copyrighted by The Slow Roasted Italian and e3studios.com.  No commercial use is authorized, without written consent from and e3Studios.com.   All rights reserved.   © 2011-2012.
Advertisement

Iklan Sidebar